Senior DevOps Engineer
The Software DevOps/SRE team is responsible for developing and delivering secure, scalable, highly-available services that support all of Structure’s technology and services.
- Identify projects required to improve availability and reduce operational expenses.
- Design and implement systems to safely enable Structure’s continued data growth without incurring incremental operational overhead or loss of availability.
- Design and implement adjustments to the overall network and system infrastructure of our cloud services to improve security, flexibility and availability of the overall system.
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues in complex systems to ensure reliable user-facing performance of the overall system.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation, responsible for the stable and reliable operation of all cloud services.
- Perform postmortem analysis in response to operational incidents, analyzing system telemetry to drive continual improvement.
- Participate and contribute in architectural discussions, reviews, improvements and future projects
- Increase automation and environment agnostic infrastructure while keeping an eye on new tools and techniques when possible
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience operating a complex highly available system
- Experience with high volume services
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS (Hashicorp Vault is useful)
- Strong understanding of configuration management
- Experience with environment agnostic, transportable applications and infrastructure
- Experience with complex deployments and data structures
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
A proponent of open-source software licenses
While we are 100% remote, the target location for this position is within the Eastern and Central timezones of the US.