Product Marketing Lead
We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
Magic Eden is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Lead who will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy for our new products, propelling user adoption and retention in a rapidly evolving landscape. To accelerate awareness, trial, and adoption of Magic Eden’s new products & programs, this person should be entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, full of ideas on how to run experiments across features, channels, and programs, and unafraid to hack growth.
- Possess or develop deep understanding of competitive NFT market dynamics and trends across chains to provide strategic partnership to product managers overseeing the platform
- Serve as a marketing generalist with experience in growth marketing to devise and execute strategies for user awareness through retention across chains
- Constantly develop, test, analyze and scale new marketing channels, programs, features and tactics to drive growth & loyalty
- Interface with users to receive general feedback on Magic Eden’s platform as well as validate and refine products we are building
- Collaborate with content team to plan integrated, product marketing campaigns that drive amplify our platform among NFT collectors
- Craft data-driven experiments to validate different ideas and also evaluate the success of product strategies for our platform
- Represent the voice of the collector to the organization, keeping abreast on latest competitive trends and high-level perspectives on how Magic Eden can add value beyond a transactional experience
- 7+ years of marketing experience and a track record of running successful product launch or growth campaigns in high growth, fast-moving technology environments
- Deep experience working with product teams across 0 to 1, and 1 to 100 products
- Experience with early-stage start-ups and dealing with quick launch cycles and iterations
- Demonstrated experience across multiple marketing disciplines; full-stack product marketer with exposure to performance/growth marketing strongly preferred
- Technical and data savviness; ability to work directly with eng, product design, and data science to drive the right insights on collector-facing products
- Deeply curious self-starter or native understanding of the NFT ecosystem
- Experience leading teams directly and cross-functionally to define the go-to-market strategy and processes
- Ability to proactively request feedback with collectors and traders to test products in development
- Strong storytelling skills, and the ability to create clear and compelling narratives to drive awareness of Magic Eden as the leading NFT platform
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Marketing experience for B2C (mobile apps) strongly preferred
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-$210,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.