Part-Time Data Analyst
Layer3 is empowering the next generation of users as the best place to learn, explore, and succeed in crypto.
You'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in web3.
You'll have the opportunity to analyze one of the most active consumer audiences in the industry.
We have over 500,000 users who have taken over 15 million unique onchain actions across 14 different networks.
We're always thinking of how to take our data to the next level, and we're hoping you'll bring us there!
- Help build and maintain both internal and external abstractions (e.g. on Dune) for Layer3 Quests and campaigns
- Work closely with the Growth Team to prepare custom dashboards on behalf of Layer3 customers
- Work closely with the Product Team to better understand patterns between off and onchain user behavior
- Design a thoughtful system for tracking data efforts internally, ensuring all campaign data is updated and reported regularly
- Fluency with web3 analytics (e.g. Dune)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analysis role, preferably within crypto
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and other data anlsysis tools
- Humility, humor, curiosity, resourcefulness and a relentless drive to grow and learn