Senior Android Developer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
Juno Finance is a fintech company that offers the most powerful checking account, providing customers with an easy way to earn 5% on cash and instant access to digital assets. Our platform is designed to enhance the financial experience for individuals who want to do more with their checking accounts.
Juno has raised $23 million across seed and Series A from top investors like Sequoia, Polychain, Dragonfly, Jump, ParaFi, among others.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Android Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about developing high-quality, efficient, and user-friendly Android applications, have a deep understanding of the Android platform, and be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
In the beginning phase, we anticipate a dynamic individual who can swiftly spearhead the development of Juno's Android app for our global expansion, leveraging insights and resources from our existing app's codebase and team. As the app garners success and broadens its reach, your role will evolve, positioning you as the team lead responsible for its continued growth and innovation
- Design and develop high-quality, efficient, and user-friendly Android applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop and optimise applications through clean code, bug fixes, and active participation in code reviews.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure the quality of the code.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in mobile technology and platforms.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 3 to 6 years of professional experience in developing Android applications.
- Deep understanding of the Android platform, Android Studio, and Android SDK.
- Strong experience with Kotlin and/or Java programming languages.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and other development tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Android Jetpack Components, including Flow, LiveData, ViewModel, Room, and Navigation components.
- Experience with reactive programming using RxJava or Kotlin coroutines.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with performance optimization libraries like app startup, benchmarking, etc.
- Experience with mobile application architecture patterns, such as MVI/MVVM/MVP.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Espresso, UI Automator, and Robolectric.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development frameworks like Flutter or React Native.