Senior Risk Analyst - Quality
IT, Quality Assurance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Juno Finance is a fintech company that offers the most powerful checking account, providing customers with an easy way to earn 5% on cash and instant access to digital assets. Our platform is designed to enhance the financial experience for individuals who want to do more with their checking accounts.
Juno has raised $23 million across seed and Series A from top investors like Sequoia, Polychain, Dragonfly, Jump, ParaFi, among others.
Juno is looking for Senior Risk Analysts to help mitigate frauds to occur on our platform. Mitigating fraud is extremely crucial to ensure that the holistic customer experience is not compromised in any way for the genuine user. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to identify fraud patterns and come up with ways to mitigate these. You will be a key part of the core team as we scale our product and users.
- You are always up for learning. You are already or want to be part of new-age tech like DeFi, NFTs, and Web 3.0.
- You are an active communicator (communication involves a lot of listening too) and appreciate feedback and see it as opportunity to grow
- Risk is constantly evolving, so are you. Open to new challenges and up for flexibility.
- You love being put out of your comfort zone and have the right mindset to take risks.
- Analyze data and quality metrics to identify trends and deviations that may indicate quality issues
- Develop and implement quality control strategies, procedures, and guidelines to maintain and improve quality
- Investigate and determine the root causes of quality and compliance issues, and work with relevant departments to implement corrective and preventive actions
- Conduct training sessions and communicate quality standards and best practices to employees to ensure awareness and adherence to quality and compliance requirements.
- 4+ years of experience and at least 1 year experience in Quality
- Extensive experience in working with Microsoft Excel
- Advanced skills in development and validation of fraud analytics models, strategies, visualisations
- Understanding of new/evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Fraud management space across banking and crypto industries