Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
Juno Finance is a fintech company that offers the most powerful checking account, providing customers with an easy way to earn 5% on cash and instant access to digital assets. Our platform is designed to enhance the financial experience for individuals who want to do more with their checking accounts.
Juno has raised $23 million across seed and Series A from top investors like Sequoia, Polychain, Dragonfly, Jump, ParaFi, among others.
Juno is looking for a Risk Analyst to help mitigate frauds to occur on our platform. Mitigating fraud is extremely crucial to ensure that the holistic customer experience is not compromised in any way for the genuine user. You will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to identify fraud patterns and come up with ways to mitigate these. You will be a key part of the core team as we scale our product and users.
- You are always up for learning. You are already or want to be part of new age tech like DeFi, NFTs, and Web 3.0.
- You are an active communicator (communication involves a lot of listening too) and appreciate feedbacks and see them as opportunities to grow
- Crypto is constantly evolving, so are you; open to new challenges and up for flexibility
- You love being put out of your comfort zone and have the right mindset to take risks
- KYC document verification
- Identifying and mitigating payment risks
- Transactions monitoring, identifying fraud patterns, interfacing with the tech/product team to implement these
- Proactively identify and close gaps in our existing processes
- Work independently/with minimal supervision that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation, and end-to-end delivery of fraud analytics/management solutions
- Reach out to Users via outgoing calls to perform due diligence on them basis investigations
- 1-3 years of relevant Fraud Analytics experience at one or more US-Based Financial Services firms, or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas: Banking Fraud, Payment Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Retail Fraud, AML / ATF, Financial Crime, KYC, EDD, CDD etc.
- Good understanding of regulations and standards (i.e. BSA / USA PATRIOT ACT/ OFAC and FATF)
- Understanding of how the American banking system works including ACH transfers
- Extensive experience in working with Microsoft Excel
- Have an eye for detail
Good To Haves
- Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
- Modelling: Experience in one or more analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Certifications: CFE, CFCS or CAMS-FCI
- An inclusive Leave Policy
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Early Stage Equity