Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Juno is the only crypto-friendly checking account where you can earn, invest and spend both your cash and crypto from one powerful checking account. We are backed by ParaFi Capital, Sequoia Surge, Polychain, and industry-leading executives and on a mission to make crypto-banking easy, fair, transparent, and compliant.
We are looking for a product designer for creating and developing innovative and user-friendly products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, marketers, and stakeholders, to understand user needs and translate them into practical designs.
- You will be a core part of the Product Team that encompasses Designers and Product Managers.
- Talk to Users and uncover problem areas - A key part of helping us decide the roadmap
- Take complete ownership of design problems
- Build prototypes and paper tests to validate ideas and designs
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers to iterate on and refine the existing experience. Essentially ship pixel perfect designs
- Measure your designs to uncover opportunities and improve
In this role, expect to
- 0 to 2 years of experience in creating web & mobile interfaces with a focus on Visual design and Interaction
- Good command over tools. Our stack is Figma, Keynote and Principle for hi-fidelity prototyping
- Understanding of basic interface guidelines and patterns of Web and Mobile
- Actively contribute to the OnJuno Design System to keep design components available and up to date
Good to have
- Photography - Good photographers and even better storytellers. OnJuno relies heavily on photography and film for it's products and advertising
- Shipping - Experience on working and shipping a live product
- Interest in Fintech - Conversations and opinions drive new hypotheses and ideas. If you've been investing or already part of the new fintech revolution
Perks at Juno
- An inclusive Leave Policy
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Random NFT airdrops
- Early Stage Equity
See more open positions at Juno
Something looks off?