Associate Product Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Juno is the only crypto-friendly checking account where you can earn, invest and spend both your cash and crypto from one powerful checking account. We are backed by Sequoia Surge, Polychain, and industry-leading executives and on a mission to make crypto-banking easy, fair, transparent, and compliant.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who will be responsible for the execution for our products, ensuring they are visually appealing, user-friendly, and aligned with our company's brand and user experience goals. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, marketers, and stakeholders, to drive the successful development and launch of innovative and impactful products.
What will you do?
- You will be the product owner driving our strategic product and technology vision for the feature you are working on
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing & partnerships to deliver top-class products
- Create weekly sprints across teams in line with the overall product roadmap
- Setup, measure & track success metrics for every feature
- Primary and secondary user research while creating a thesis for a product feature as well as obtaining feedback for existing products
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
What will you need?
- 0 to 2 years of product experience in a startup environment
- At least one hard skill(in technology or design) apart from product experience
- Data-oriented - a strong believer of “what gets measured gets improved”
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Results-driven mentality, with a strong sense of urgency
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product management
- A huge plus point if you are an ex-founder & exposed to crypto space.
- An inclusive Leave Policy
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Early Stage Equity