Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2023
Juno Finance is a fintech company that offers the most powerful checking account, providing customers with an easy way to earn 5% on cash and instant access to digital assets. Our platform is designed to enhance the financial experience for individuals who want to do more with their checking accounts.
Juno has raised $23 million across seed and Series A from top investors like Sequoia, Polychain, Dragonfly, Jump, ParaFi, among others.
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer to join our dynamic team and help us create cutting-edge mobile applications for the iOS platform. As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining high-quality iOS applications. You will collaborate closely with our product and design teams to bring innovative ideas to life and ensure the best user experience for our customers.
- Design, build and architect applications for the iOS platform
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build intuitive experiences
- Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop and maintain new features for Mobile Application development
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Influence, coach and mentor peers/juniors
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in developing iOS applications with a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Good understanding of software architecture patterns
- Extensive app development experience and hands-on exposure in Swift, Objective C, MVC/MVVM, and Core data.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality
- Blogs, Websites, Youtube Channels, Twitter handles, etc you follow for development news and updates
- Links to apps you’ve released in the App Store and description of the parts you’ve specifically built
- Links to online profiles you use (StackOverflow, GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
You Should Include These In Your Application
- Should be a good team player.
- Should have a working knowledge of the agile-scrum framework.
- Good in communication.
- An inclusive Leave Policy
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Benefits